I use a mix of drugstore and high-end makeup when I do my full face before work, running errands or for special events. Here’s a breakdown of the products I use (I’ll be going in the order I do my makeup and the numbers correspond with the product above) I don’t currently have a primer or setting spray since I ran out. Whoops.
12. Coty Airspun Translucent powder – I use this before applying my foundation to set my primer. I got this trick from Wayne Goss. It helps my foundation stay matte and stay on my face longer. I also use this to bake my under eye so my concealer doesn’t crease throughout the day.
9. LA Girl HD Pro Concealer in Green – I mix this with the same concealer I use for my under eyes which I will mention shortly. I have redness to my cheeks and on my chin so I use this to color correct those areas. I mix it with a regular concealer to help it blend into my skin a little bit better instead of having a green splotch on my face to cover up.
13. NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer in Medium – This step just depends on how dark my under eyes are when I’m getting ready. I use this to cancel out the darkness before putting on my foundation.
3. Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation in Bamboo – I love this foundation. I picked it up because I saw that Casey Holmes raved about it. Ever since I’ve been using this foundation. I blend it out with my beauty sponge and I love the finish. It’s a buildable foundation so I find myself applying just a little bit more on my cheeks for more coverage.
8. Covergirl Outlast All-Day Soft Focus Concealer in Medium – I use this under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, on my chin and in the center of my forehead to brighten those areas. I don’t use concealers that are dramatically lighter than my foundation. I want my under eyes and the rest of the areas I use this concealer to look naturally brighter. This isn’t the best concealer but it gets the job done. (my fave is the nyx HD concealer in medium)
11. ELF Beautifully Bare Finishing Face Powder in Medium/Deep – In my opinion this is more for medium skin tones so it works for my skin tone. I use this with a fluffy brush to set the rest of my face and to buff away the powder under my eyes.
1. Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette – I use the shade Subconsious (the deep brown shade) to contour my face. I use a light hand while carving out my cheek bones, my templesm, contouring my nose and jaw line. I use the shade Shadowplay (the soft brown) to blend my contour and add more warmth to the face.
4. Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer in Ross & Rachel – I only use the blush shade and use this to give my cheeks a rosy color. I use this with a small stipling brush because it doesn’t pick up too much product.
10/14/15. Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl, Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Moonchild & Nicole Glow – It depends how I’m feeling which highlight I use. If I want my highlight to be bold and different I grab the moonchild glow kit and choose either pink heart or blue ice. If I want a blinding highlight I go for the Nicole Glow and I choose the shade Daydreamer. It’s so beautiful on the skin and I don’t have another highlight like it. If I want a natural and subtle glow I go for the spotlight palette. I talk more bout it in my previous post!
6. Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in 4 – This has been my go to brow pencil since the beginning of the year. I choose this over the ABH brow definer because I feel like this one is a drier formula which I like better. I can do a natural brow or a really dramatic brow for nights out. Love this.
7. Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black – I don’t do eyeliner every day and on most days, when I do eyeliner its a small line. But this can do a great cat eye too. The only downside is that it can dry out quick if its not stored downwards.
2. Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara in Blackest Black – I haven’t used mascara in a while because I’ve had eyelash extensions since my birthday in February. I’m letting the extensions fall naturally so I can get a new set next month. This mascara I use for my bottom lashes (tip: set your face with your favorite setting spray before using this. I have the regular formula so it transfered on my under eyes, which made it more work to remove.)
5. DUO Dark Tone Striplash Adhesive – My fave lash glue! I prefer dark tones so it lakes my lashes look fuller since I don’t use eyeliner everyday.
Lastly, I pair my look with whichever lipstick color I’m feeling that day. My favorite colors to wear are nudes, orange and purple. Hehe. Hope you enjoy the products I use for my face!